Expert summarizes Bronfman’s Ethical Humanitarian Foundation: 2009
Legal Expert wrote:
Just looked at the 2009 filing for The Ethical Humanitarian Foundation (TEHF) – and here’s what I noted:
– TEHF had interest/dividend income of $1,755 in 2009
– TEHF had $158,452 of income from the Dalai Lama event in 2009
– TEHF had $176,054 of new donations in 2009
– TEHF’s assets increased from $49,186 to $83,510 throughout 2009
– TEHF had $301,937 of expenses – $130,470 of which was for “Professional Fees” – and the other $131,209 of which was various expenses such as Equipment Rental ($17,202), Special Events ($42,510), and Video Production ($23,008) – in 2009
– TEHF owns $40,000 of Equipment – which is hard to understand given that the entity has no known office space
– Both Bronfman sisters use “mail drop addresses” rather then real residential addresses
– All the “Professional Fees” went to a company named Media Strategies, Inc. (See: https://www.bizapedia.
com/ny/media-strategies-inc. html), which was founded in 2007 and which stopped filing reports in 2010.
– Fake CPA Matthew J. McMorris was still doing the accounting work for the foundation – and still serving as its office location – in 2009.
Omg you beat me to the punch. I like you went to NYS charities bureau website to look up this non-profit organization being that it’s not religious based like NXIVM. I went to look up the accountants name Matthew J. McMorris on NYS office the professions. I didn’t even see his name there. And what’s worse is the address of the nonprofit is the same address as the accounting firm. Whoa!!! Something is totally fishy about that. They just conjourned some name out of thin air. Omg NYS is scary. Women are being sold as BDSM sex slaves in NYS. And nys taxpayers are fully funding this.