An anonymous contributor provides a guest view that strikes the editor and publisher of FR as worthy of serious consideration. FR provides a name and face of our contributor for the convenience of our readers and the pleasure of the editor and publisher.
By Mary Sue
Frank Report paints a pretty accurate picture of how “family” courts operate in Family Court Is a Business and Political Operation; First, Last and Always!
Here are more points to ponder based on 15+ years of experience.
1. “Family” courts are not courts of evidence or law. They are solely courts of equity.
2. So why do we allow “family” courts to hear cases involving claims of abuse and neglect?
3. “Family” courts are the only courts that do not read or inform you of your rights.
4. Because they want you to believe you have no rights and are subject to the whims of the state. (False.)
5. By most accounts, 86% of all parents in “family” court are Pro Se and can’t afford an attorney.
6. There is a vast difference between how Family Court handles low-income and high-income cases.
7. The more money to be made, the more conflict the “family” court will promote.
8. The states make money under SSA Title IV-D, forcing the separation of children from their parents.
With Title IV-D, the federal government pays the state grant money for every dollar of child support the state reports collecting to the federal government.
9. The Divorce Industry uses the false portrayal of ‘deadbeat’ or abusive dads to promote its agenda.
10. Hollywood perpetuates this myth.
11. The suicide rate for divorced men is 10x the national average.
12. The vast majority of divorce cases do not involve abuse or domestic violence.
13. Most claims of abuse or neglect do not start until after a divorce is filed and attorneys get involved.
14. There is no penalty for making false claims of abuse, engaging in open fraud, or perjury in our “family’ courts.
15. “Parental alienation.” or whatever people may wish to call it, is very real.
16. More money flows through our “family” courts than all other courts – combined.
17. Yet our “family” courts are subject to practically no checks or balances or audits for performance.
18. No “family” court judge or “family” court attorney has ever once been held accountable for flagrant and even criminal violations of law or rights in the State of CT.
19. The U.S. is home to more single-parent households than any other country on the planet.
20. The Divorce Industry has grown into a $60+ Billion industry over the past 20 years.