Through her high profile on this issue, Claire Edwards received and translated this document:
In case this site gets taken down, it was also posted by Benjamin Fulford, a researcher whose main credibility gap is that he’s still alive. This guy has posted some of the most hectic material I’ve ever seen on the Internet, so I’m not surprised that he picked up on this story:
I’ve read most of this document quite carefully, it includes a comprehensive summary of natural ways to boost your immunity.
The French military reserve obviously intends its soldiers to stay healthy. This is part of the mandate of the Reserve, which is very much a real, official and functioning organization:
“The aims pursued by the ANRAT are mainly to federate and represent the French national associations of reservists of arms, services and specialties of the Army, to contribute to the maintenance and the development of the spirit of defense in France and the values attached to it, and to promote the development of French Army reserves, their recruitment and information.”
You can look at this document for yourself, it’s much too long for me to try and summarize. I’m just going to pick up three points from the beginning:
* “Covid-19” is a biological and electromagnetic war supported by a vast “smoke-and-mirrors” operation, which is sowing confusion among the ranks of medical and hospital personnel; ·
* “Covid-19” could be the preparation for a much larger-scale joint operation combined with a smokescreen to conceal large-scale tests of the 5G weapon, for criminal ends that remain to be clarified;·
* 5G installations, both terrestrial and aerial (Elon Musk’s satellites in low-Earth orbit), are clearly part of this “total war” project.
If you look back on Frank Report, you’ll see that I referenced a major American “live fire” military exercise planned for April 8 that was going to coordinate (among many other things) the shooting-down of a drone and a ballistic missile, using Elon Musk’s Spacelink 5G satellites. These satellites are supposed to provide Internet access for poor countries. Not one person anywhere in the world has reported getting any such broadband service from Starlink, and the company refuses to say when and where these services will be rolled out (I’ve asked them many times). You can see, therefore, that these satellites were actually intended for military purposes right from the get-go.
I see now that this live fire event was postponed until this month, September 2020:
Whenever they do finally carry this exercise out, you can expect strange waves of illnesses or other weird happenings (birds falling from the sky…) as a vast radiation storm from both land and space hits various parts of America.
Now, Claire Edwards edited many of the United Nations documents on space law and the prohibition of the weaponization of space. She says that the launching of over 50,000 satellites to provide 5G is a violation of so many treaties that she can’t even begin to count. Her only explanation for the blatant disregard of these treaties, which were hammered out over decades, is that people have literally lost their minds through being microwaved. She says that the two biggest issues in space law are the proliferation of space debris and the weaponization of space. Both of these concerns are being completely trashed by the rollout of 5G and these tens of thousands of satellites, which we can see clearly is primarily a military operation.
Incidentally – I was once told by a top diplomat that Ronald Reagan’s Star Wars initiative was 80% actually a banking system, designed to monitor the economic transactions of entire populations. Please don’t think when I say “military” that I’m excluding the massive, 24/7 surveillance of every single person on the planet through 5G, especially via their financial activities.
Of course, we also have Donald Trump’s “Space Force” and similar ventures in China (which blew up a satellite with a missile), France and other countries, which all flout the prohibition of the weaponization of space. These fine words are just a joke to the military, they’ve weaponized space from the V2 rocket onward.
Fred, you should do your research, because this crackpot’s name is Claire,
She believes that climate change is fake.
It’s no wonder that they laughed at her🤔
“In this talk, Claire shares her research results on the ongoing 5G deployment around the world, the hijack of the 5G movement by the Club of Rome, and the connection between the fake climate change narrative and the UN’s Agenda 21/2030, intended to depopulate the planet and strip all of us of our rights
!It’s time to act
Please use the references beneath the video to do your own research”
1. I trust translations from Google more than an individual with an agenda – even though the Google translation may not be quite as accurate, it gets the main ideas across, and the original French document is linked on the translated one;
2. I enjoyed reading the disclaimer, which basically says don’t believe anything you read here because we don’t want to get sued;
3. I prefer factual information over hectic information, by a long shot;
4. My research has shown that Starlink does not use 5G and it is at least twice as deadly as 5G;
5. Wind turbines, 4G, electrical power lines, and solar power arrays are already making birds fall out of the sky, how are we going to keep track of which one of these is causing the problem;
6. How are the people who are killing others going to stay safe, by wearing Middle Ages Mail suits to block out the radio frequency emissions: https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrC3Hxd4VZf1HIA1AsPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTEydmJrNmJwBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQzA5NTJfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=middle+ages+mail+suit&fr=yhs-Lkry-SF3&hspart=Lkry&hsimp=yhs-SF3
7. You and Edwards are living in the past, because there is no choice but to weaponize space if our enemies are doing it;
8. The Reagan-era diplomat is senile; and
9. The V-2 rocket didn’t get anywhere close to space.
Other than that, great article. LOL
—I trust translations from Google more than an individual with an agenda.
Who do you think is running Google a
It’s run by individuals.
1. You prefer a machine translation on this complex subject to a translation by a qualified, long-experienced professional translator and editor, who specialised in editing the world’s top legal documents in space law … um … I’m sorry, I truly have no words for this opinion …
2. Of course there are disclaimers, and the head of the Officers’ Reserve claims he doesn’t know who wrote this document … I am also staying anonymous for now, because I can be put in jail for five years where I live just for circulating this information. We are living under a global crackdown already, in case you hadn’t noticed …
3. “Hectic” is a very good word for this material, but it is not an antonym of “factual”, so your point is moot …
4. I know Starlink is not part of the formal 5G networks, but it’s low-latency broadband, it’s basically the same: “Many space entities are rushing to be trendsetters in 5G. For example, SpaceX has received approval to launch nearly 12,000 Starlink internet satellites (and recently applied to loft up to 30,000 more)”:
Go argue with http://www.space.com about the definition of 5G.
Please show me your research that Starlink is “twice as deadly” as 5G, I’m really interested… if Starlink directs a cruise missile at you, it will be very deadly indeed …
5. The “live fire” exercise this month will be in Arizona, New Mexico and Florida, among other states. The more information we get about the times and places where this exercise is carried out, the more we’ll be able to see if there are unusual occurrences. You’re quite right about bird deaths, 80% of London’s sparrows have disappeared over the last 20 years, for example, and no one in authority knows what possible environmental change in these years might have caused this, despite copious scientific evidence that microwaves chase away birds. But if you know where to look, you can often see. Check out the birds falling from the sky outside a Coventry hospital that installed 5G, Coventry was designated a main 5G test bed:
6. Please check out “noise field” technology, developed by the US military to protect its radar operators. It was tested at places like the Catholic University of America and Columbia University. This is an advertisement for the technology, but it references some of the academic papers in this area:
So there IS protection for military operators, but it’s kept secret from civilians, so as not to “alarm” the sheep. Now: do you think the elites that are rolling this tech out, might not have secret protection for themselves? Check out Cherie Blair wearing what appears to have been a primitive orgonite pendant, allegedly from a suggestion by Hillary Clinton:
PS: I use noise field technology myself, we tested many devices and materials, and found some that worked, including shungite and “orgonite”, which both helped measurably, while other devices actually increased the stress markers in human subjects. I’m using the very best we found, but I am not mentioning any brand names, I absolutely never endorse products, in case I get accused of trying to profit from my warnings to the public…
7. Repeat: Claire Edwards is an expert in space law, which prohibits the weaponization of space. If nations are doing this, they need to be stopped by the human race as a matter of necessity, for the survival of all life on Earth. If “everyone does it”, our planet is dead …
8. That Reagan-era diplomat was one of the very best sources I ever had, on very many issues. He died a few years ago, I still have lots of the books he gave me, including Antony Sutton’s masterful analyses of how the US gave its best technology to the USSR. I’ve never found a single thing this guy told me to be wrong…
9. I just mention the V2 because it was really the beginning of the space age. Wernher von Braun is alleged to have said, “The rocket worked perfectly, it just landed on the wrong planet,” he was always aiming for space. He was supposed to have warned that the weaponization of space was going to be the most dangerous threat the world had ever faced, and he would have known…
If it means anything to you, I met and shook hands with both Neil Armstrong and Michael Collins in 1972, when I attended the launch of the last moonshot, Apollo 17. I even got the notoriously reticent Armstrong to laugh. I’m not anti-space exploration and I’m not anti-wireless, I’ve been a licensed ham radio operator for 45 years now. I’m just pro-life and pro-health, and very anti genocidal stupidity, OK?
Fred, I found some top secret information about Starlink here, which answers a lot of your questions, but you better read it as soon as possible, it could be taken down at any time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starlink
I found more information here: