Allegation made that Burke is orchestrating NXIVM lawyers
Ever since Frank Report learned the DOJ brought in Assistant US Attorney Kevin Trowel from the Public Integrity Unit of the Eastern District of NY to help in the NXIVM case, I have been on the lookout for possible targets.
State Trooper Rodger Kirsopp has been mentioned for his unusual zeal to arrest Toni Natalie, Joe O’Hara, John Tighe and Barbara Bouchey on computer trespass charges that, in the cases of all but Tighe, were dismissed via Clare Bronfman’s lying.
Tighe took a plea deal after his computer was ‘found” to have child porn on it after it was seized. Some suspect the child porn was planted by NXIVM.
Former AUSA Anthony Bruce has been named as a possible target for his reckless disregard for truth and possible suborning of Clare Bronfman perjury – in my own case.
Former US Attorney for Arizona, Dennis K. Burke, a member of the so-called Arizona Mafia – and one of Clare Bronfman’s attorneys – is also a possible target.
The Arizona Mafia is not an official name, but one adopted by a group of people who participated in social and political activities related to former United States Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.
We learn a little more about Burke, thanks to a lawsuit filed against him by Jeffrey Peterson in federal court in the District of Massachusetts.
Jeff Peterson – known to Frank Report readers for running afoul of the Arizona Mafia – is a well-known technology entrepreneur and founder of the first Social Network to trade on a national stock exchange in the USA.
Peterson founded the first Hispanic Social Network in the USA – Quepasa Corporation, in 1998. He sold Quepasa to Florida governor Richard L. Scott in 2006 and the corporation subsequently changed its name to “The Meet Group”.
In addition to Burke, Peterson is suing
- Marco Lopez Jr., a resident of Arizona. Lopez is Senior Advisor to Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim and consultant to the Salinas family of Mexico. In March of 2009, Lopez Jr. was named Chief of Staff of United States Customs and Border Protection.
- Luis Borbon Holgun, a citizen of Mexico, who resides in Arizona and conducts business in Arizona, Mexico, and Massachusetts.
- Victor Flores, resides in Arizona and conducts business in Arizona and Mexico.
- Judge Lisa Flores, spouse of Victor Flores. Judge Flores is Superior Court Judge in Maricopa County, Arizona.
- Mario Diaz, resides in Arizona and conducts business throughout the United States. Diaz maintains a significant contractual relationship with the United States Army.
- Suzanne Barr, a resident of Washington D.C., who conducts business in the D.C. area and Massachusetts. In 2009, Barr was named Chief of Staff of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). In August 2012, Barr resigned amid allegations of improper conduct.
- David Lopez, a resident of California who conducts business throughout the United States and internationally, on behalf of his daughter, Latin musician and movie actress, Jennifer Lopez.
- Peterson is also suing Gannet Co. Inc., Phoenix Newspapers Inc. DBA Arizona Republic, The Democratic National Committee and others.
In his complaint, Peterson alleges Burke, with other Arizona Mafia members, and using Burke’s relationships with the United States Democratic Party, sought to silence and discredit him.
Dennis Burke, who is currently Clare Bronfman’s attorney and may be in actual control of the Irrevocable Trust – funded by Bronfman and others which is paying for the legal fees of the NXIVM defendants other than Clare, was US Attorney for Arizona under A.G. Holder, appointed by Obama.
Burke quit his post in August 2011 in the wake of the weapons trafficking scandal known as “Fast and Furious”. The gun-running operation, which lasted from 2009 to 2011, resulted in the ATF losing over a thousand firearms; two of those weapons were linked to the 2010 murder of a Border Patrol agent in Arizona. Many of the weapons are suspected to have landed in the hands of Mexican drug cartels.
After he resigned, Burke was censured and fined by the Arizona Bar for misconduct in March 2014. Burke admitted violating the “Integrity of the Profession”, in an attorney violation involving “dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation.”
Previous to his appointment as US Attorney, Burke served on the Obama-Biden Transition Team and as Senior Policy Analyst for the White House Domestic Policy Council during the administration of President William Jefferson Clinton.
Subsequent to Burke’s resignation as US Attorney, Burke began working with Marco Lopez Jr., who serves as consultant to the Salinas political family of Mexico, led by a former President of Mexico,Carlos Salinas de Gortari and for billionaire Carlos Slim Helu.
Peterson’s lawsuit alleges numerous malicious acts by Burke, Lopez and others that constitute a “Retaliatory Campaign” meant to “silence and harm.”
Peterson claims to know a lot about Burke and others in his group with whom he had a 10 year relationship. According to Peterson, the trouble began in 2014 when the friendship deteriorated between Peterson and Burke.
Burke then allegedly began his “Retaliatory Campaign,” to “permanently damage the reputation, credibility and viability of [Peterson].”
Peterson alleges Burke and colleagues “want to destroy [Peterson’s] Character in order to conceal the truth about certain activities.”
Peterson alleges Burke was behind certain defamatory news articles about Peterson published by the Arizona Republic and azcentral.com.
Peterson also alleges that
- Burke and Lopez Jr. were engaged in significant business, political and personal relationships with the Salinas family of Mexico.
- Burke allegedly made statements, including possible admissions of misconduct and/or culpability to Peterson when they were friends, regarding Burke’s involvement in Fast and Furious.
- Burke knowingly reported facts he knew were false to a State Government agency, the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- Lopez Jr.’s consulting business negotiated its first material contract with Grupo Carso, the conglomerate of Mexican billionaire, Carlos Slim Helu with the assistance of Peterson. Slim is connected by leading media publications with the political and business interests Carlos Salinas.
- A meeting occurred with Peterson and Bill Clinton where Clinton allegedly confirmed he had a longstanding relationship with the Salinas family. Clinton asked Peterson if he had entered in to any type of “meaningful relationship” with the Salinas family.
- In early 2014, Peterson met with Emiliano Salinas at the Salinas residence in Mexico City. At the meeting, Emiliano stated he was owner of a “Venture Capital” company, Prorsus Capital, that he had interest in technology start-ups, and later invested $50,000 in Peterson’s new company, Mobile Corp..
- Emiliano stated he was also involved with a “self-help”organization called Executive Success Programs and suggested Peterson should join ESP.
- At a social event at the residence of Lopez Jr., near Washington D.C.. Peterson noticed that Barr and Lopez Jr. spoke about “close contacts” each had within U.S. Federal Government agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security, since their resignations, and of their ability to order these “close contacts”to “expedite visas” for foreign nationals.
- Peterson noticed Lopez Jr. speaking with Emiliano Salinas on his mobile phone and that he mentioned Bersin, who previously served as Lopez Jr’s superior at the US Dept. of Customs and Border Protection, as Commissioner. Peterson asked Lopez Jr. about his conversation with Emiliano. Lopez Jr. allegedly stated that if Peterson were to disclose the fact to anyone that Lopez Jr. was working with Bersin, Emiliano or any of the Salinas family, “they [Salinas],” would “kill your entire family … then kill you.”
I don’t know why Peterson’s personal information was blocked out, it is easily and publicly available information. Certainly anyone with ill intents is fully capable of finding it. The Boston address appears to be a mail center box and his other location is Ontario. I called Jeffrey at the number listed on the lawsuit, and had a great conversation with him. I also encouraged him to visit this website and make comments. While fully aware of how nasty the Mexican/Arizona Mafia can be, he is not in Ontario because of concerns about his safety. I’ll be asking him to be on my radio show.
Scott, did you mean he has listed an Ontario address, but is not currently at the listed address? Then who does the address belong to, and why is he using a Canadian address?
Most importantly – Did you ask him about the secret tropical island cloning experiments ? 🤣
So if Jeff Peterson is living in Ontario – why is he telling a Federal Judge that he lives in Boston?
Jeff sounds more and more like Ben Szemkus. Making phony connections and claiming NXIVM connections where none exist.
Sounds like another conspiracy theory sidekick for Scott Johnson and Amway.
Peterson listed Ontario as his county of residence with a Boston mailing address. Under the heading about “Parties” in the complaint he posted to his Twitter account, Peterson stated he is a resident of Massachusetts in the U.S. and Ontario in Canada and was a resident of Massachusetts when events occurred. That is what he told a federal judge, DeezNuts.
He spends time in both places, he is currently living in Ontario. Which phony connections do you think JP is making? His story makes Ben’s story not only more believable, but also a walk in the park.
There isn’t an Ontario address in the lawsuit, just the city name. It is where he is currently living. The secret tropical island cloaning experiments did not come up during our conversation.
Which city Scott? Toronto or Ottawa?
I should have said province.
[…] Couple of nibbles for further food for thought in the Jeff Peterson lawsuit: […]
[…] Couple of nibbles for further food for thought in the Jeff Peterson lawsuit: […]
Couple of nibbles for further food for thought in this:
– Former Mexican Pres. (2000 – 2006) Vincente Fox’s daughter was one of the original Mexi-Nexians (Mexican NXIVM members) in the early ‘00’s. I know she was a Nx member while my sister was alive up to 2002.
Pres. Fox turned out to be another PRI (Salinas ruling family) puppet even though he was first elected to be Mexico’s savior from the Salinas regime oppression.
– Fox attended Harvard University.
– Carlos Slim Helú, whose primary family ancestry is Lebanese not Hispanic or Mexican, also attended Harvard.
– Dennis Burke is rumored to be very tight with former Secret Service Director, Mark Sullivan. Sullivan is now with “Torchstone” — a private security/investigation firm based in Arizona — which employs many retired or former US agents from FBI, CIA, DOD, SSA and, of course, Secret Service.
– Sullivan himself appeared at KAR’s initial bail hearing prepared to provide protective services for KAR.
– IMO, Torchstone was hired many months (if not years) prior to KAR’s arrest to, essentially (and, perhaps unwittingly) set up a defense — possibly “masterminded” by Burke, KAR and Emiliano with some Saltzman thrown in — by making scapegoats out of KAR’s “enemies” along with Burke’s “enemies,” chiefly Jeff Peterson.
– KAR’s first claim was that the whole branding, slavery scheme was “the product of criminal minds.”
– For years, Nx has indeed attempted to “criminalize” it’s enemies with some unfortunate degree of success. Once labeled as “criminals,” it, of course, becomes much easier to accuse and scapegoat these “criminal minds” — blame and frame the “criminals” for any and all illegal or nefarious activities perpetrated by Nx or Nx partners.
– Carlos Slim Helú owns a huge chunk (perhaps controlling interest) in the New York Times.
The NYT staged the Nx fluff piece interviews, including Allison Mack’s public “admission,” took place in December 2017. Some interviews were done in Mexico, others in New York. The NYT did not release or held the story for over 6 mos. until about the time of Mack’s arrest, after other scapegoat/set-up attempts and defense strategies (the “criminal minds” strategy) failed. IMO.
– Dennis Burke likely orchestrated a coverup since at least 2014, when Peterson was recruited by ESO (Emiliano) to join Nx.
– KAR, Nx, as Jeff Peterson suggests, could have long served as the “fall guy” for the Human Trafficking/money laundering by Salinas regime — except that Nx and KAR “Bronfman/Raniere crime syndicate, were also obviously controlling the US/Vancouver operations.
Personally, I’d like to thank Mr. Peterson for helping keep me out of an insane asylum when I starting suspecting and blabbering that I was being tailed by not just Nx chicks (the usual suspects) but by Secret Service vehicles and a couple of faces I thought I recognized from back in the day when we were producing “In the Line of Fire” and were under surveillance for security clearance purposes.
Turns out, Keith had claimed I was out to kill him, that I had threatened and stalked him (in 2011) and he required Torchstone’s protection from me and others. Keith also claimed these alleged death threats by myself and others were the reason he and Clare fled to Mexico.
Telling ya, the truth really is stranger than…
If threats were made against Peterson, then that would be a criminal matter, yet it doesnt seem that the police are involved, ( or so it sounds from what has been written here). If all these illegal activities are taking place, then there should be an ongoing FBI investigation…..
The truth is someone can attempt to sue anyone for anything, but does he have the evidence to prove his case? It’s a bit fishy to me because I’ve read Peterson’s Twitter account before, and he portrays himself as a believer in the illogical Qanon posts….so I take everything he says with a grain of salt.
The link to Scientology is interesting. Since Scientology is not known for ethical behavior, its not surprising if they were involved in harassment. It-s also interesting to me because a certain “source” I know keeps mentioning a connection between Scientology, politics, election fraud, etc. (and I also take that person’s theories with a few grains of salt.)
Answering whether he has evidence to prove his case, you might consider the following video he posted to his Twitter.
There’s a lot more money, from a lot of different sources, than the simple domain name discussion from the conference call, addressed in the December 2017 article: https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-investigations/2017/12/14/once-high-flying-quepasa-chief-jeff-peterson-under-fire-from-investors-in-startups/662692001/
I don’t buy what seems like a fabricated story or effort to create the appearance Peterson is in the wrong. I remember him from Arizona he’s a legit entrepreneur. If you dig further, read the lawsuit you will put together the pieces this company raised money with investors, spent a few years building technology, attempted to go public on a stock exchange. You can find the details on his Twitter moments. According to the lawsuit, Burke tried to paint Peterson as a “criminal” after the startup didn’t go public, as retaliation. Yet in reality, startups fizzle all the time, the majority will not be successful. There is a whole community dedicated to the topic called http://fizzle.co
Burke was fined by the Arizona bar for misconduct. Why should we believe anything he says, especially if he’s Clare Bronfman’s lawyer in nxvim and accused of gun running with Obama. lawyers are scum.
What’s the matter Flower[s]? Peterson too close to the corruption of the USA Democrap party for your comfort? [Deleted]
Law enforcement doesn’t normally announce they are involved.
Do you mean law enforcement could be investigating him, and he doesn’t even realize it?
Or law enforcement could be investigating your leader, Dennis Burke, and Burke doesn’t even realize it.
[Deleted] Are you trying to make it appear that anyone who questions Peterson must be a member of this so-called Arizona Mafia?
If law enforcement is investigating, you can be sure they will be looking at everyone involved.
The DNC and Mexico have been colluding for years in human trafficking, money laundering, immigration fraud and more. Former DNC Mega Donor, Jeffrey Peterson, connects the dots between the Mexican NXIVM and the DNC. It is beyond comprehension!
I could only watch half of that – once they started inventing facts, I had seen enough. There is no evidence to show that Rainbow Gardens was involved in trafficking children, or that Dr. Porter did “mind-control” experiments, yet Peterson is presenting it as though it’s a proven fact.
Porter did experiments in testing fear reactions (NOT mind-control) so Peterson is obviously trying to tailor the truth to fit his narrative.
If someone needs to invent facts, you can be sure they are lying about other things too.
That’s quite the sweeping statement coming from someone who keeps asking people on this blog to believe a large group of people is involved in harassing you. Are you inventing facts? Who are you to just declare this information isn’t true? What is it that you really know about the people involved in NXIVM? You are all over this blog calling people with an actual involvement in this tangled web liars and imposters. How do you decide who is telling the truth and who is not if you don’t have insider information?
WTF- I dont ask you, or anyone here, to believe my story. Basically I couldn’t care less if you believe it or not. My point of talking about it is because I know it’s true, and that the people who harassed me are definitely reading here. I know that because they were stupid enough to tell me. And since I know they hate me mentioning it….😉
Now, who are you to declare that Peterson’s information IS true. There’s not been anything written here about Porter doing “mind control”, right?….why would Peterson know more about Porter than anyone else does?
Obviously Peterson is inventing alternative facts.
Don’t worry toots, I am much more in the know about the Burke-Peterson situation than you. And don’t worry Ms. Bullshitter, nobody here takes you seriously
Really, “QANON” 🤨…..you KNOW why I’m interested in this topic? I didnt know you could read my mind, but since you think you know, please don’t be so secretive about it. Why am I interested? I really would like to know what I’m thinking, so please tell us all!
An expert named “Anonymous,” how convincing.
Hiya toots. You decide the facts huh. Seems to me this topic gets your stool-shooter into over drive. Hmmm bet I know why.
The plot thickens. David Lopez, JLo’s father, who apparently has some high-level connections, has been a Scientologist for over 30 years.
Someone smoking Crack.
Normal Statute of Limitations for defamation is 1 yr.
The statute of limitations in Massachusetts Defamation laws is 3 years. The lawsuit was filed in District Court in Massachusetts court citing Massachusetts law. The newspaper articles cited by the Complaint were published by Burke’s friends at the Arizona Republic in October and December of 2017. It is now December of 2018. Actions for slander or libel “shall be commenced only within three years next after the cause of action accrues.” MGL c.260, s.4 “The press, however, is not free to publish false information about anyone (even a judge whose sentencing decisions have incurred the wrath of the local district attorney), intending that it will cause a public furor, while knowing, or in reckless disregard of, its falsity.” Murphy v. Boston Herald, Inc. 449 Mass. 42 (2007)
The lawsuit speaks as much or more about Retaliation and Intentional infliction of emotional distress as it does Defamation. “In Massachusetts, the statute of limitations applicable to actions against a perpetrator for personal injury is 3 years; that is, a lawsuit must actually be filed before 3 years from the date of the injury-producing event.” (M.G.L.c. 260 § 2A )
Interestingly, the [commentor] cites a 1-year statute of limitations for Defamation claims. The statute of limitations for Defamation in the State of Arizona is 1 year. Are we safe to assume frank report is still being visited by trolls from Arizona? The Complaint claims Peterson is being harassed by parties from several parties based out of Arizona who seek to suppress his voice and conceal the truth. Even the first [deleted] comment implies there is legitimacy to the Complaint.
What’s next for the AZ mob on frank report? Prediction: yet more “law enforcement” references meant to cause fear, and/or dismissive arguments about alleged lack of personal jurisdiction.
If the incidents happened in Arizona or New York, then venue is in those places (and the applicable Stat of Limitations in those jurisdictions apply). Jeff also doesn’t specify what the defamatory statements are or include proof.
Jeff representing himself. Good luck with that.
According to the lawsuit, incidents happened when Peterson was in Massachusetts, the Defendants were in Washington, D.C., New York, Mexico, and Arizona. Some of the defamatory statements are outlined in the Complaint. Did you read it? With your legal knowledge you must know that proof will surface through discovery and at trial. As for who represents who, why are you so dismissive? It was only filed yesterday, the case is only getting started.
obvs. different for an ongoing ‘Tortious’ case that begins in the past but continues well into any statute of limitations cut-off. Maybe put the crack-pipe down yourself.
Lol. Agree – also wouldn’t the statutes be tolled to the latest incidents which occurred over this past summer when Peterson had to go into hiding as FR reported?
I’m amazed Peterson isn’t in prison and lived to tell. And whether or not his lawsuit is quashed these revelations demand a thorough, non-partisan investigation.