Mark Question: NXIVM More Likely to Tamper Than FBI

MK10ART sketch -- Keith Raniere

By Mark Question

Suneel Chakravorty and his other NXIVM fan-based followers’ so called data is all hearsay. No need to get anyone’s panties in a wedgie over this.

It’s a desperate attempt to make them feel better, like a pacifier, and give them hope to hold into.  Let’s face it, people, Raniere has got a lot of years ahead of him.

Mk10ART painting of Keith Raniere. Relax boy, you have a lot of time on your hands.

This group of hangers-on needs hope and who are we to bust their belief in “Raniere getting another trial”? Even if there isn’t a snowball’s chance in hell it’s going to happen.

In a few years, or decades maybe, they will wake up to the fact that their Master is going to die in prison. Until then, give them space to adjust, and let them cling to their hopeful stories.

Let’s hope FBI agent Brian Booth sues Suneel’s ass off, as well as Cami suing him. Let’s hope Suneel has to answer under oath questions as to how he got the pictures of Cami because: We Want to Know!

They Cheat- Not the FBI, But NXIVM

Let’s not forget Raniere had one of his faithful followers in the Albany DA’s office pretending to be an intern while doing lawsuits and investigating other defectors, back in the day. This was the head of NXIVM’s internal legal department, Kristin Keefe.

NXIVM also had one of its other faithful followers pretending to be an outside computer expert in their Computer Trespassing Case.

He never identified himself to the Special Prosecutor as a NXIVM member and was hired by the NXIVM lawyers who, at the time, were dealing with NXIVM servers.

This person was none other than now son-in-law to Nancy Salzman, Ben Meyer. A long-time member of NXIVM before the Civil and Criminal case had been filed and both lost by NXIVM.

Ben Myers gave a lot of [false] information about the location of Nxivm’s computer server as an expert on IT. Only one little bit of info he failed to tell prosecutors: he was a NXIVM member.
So, is it possible that someone on NXIVM’s team ended up as a special team member somewhere in the line of all of Raniere’s lawyers that could have gotten their hands on the copy of the hard drive in question?

This same hard drive that Suneel is trying so hard to prove the FBI tampered with? Wouldn’t it be just as easy for a NXIVM member to have tampered with it making it look like the FBI did it?

Suneel Chakravorty might not even know or might be fully aware of this? Nick Clyne, standing by her man, could be in on something like this. Both have spent time talking with Raniere while he was at MDC waiting for his trial.

Games like this have been done before. Twice that we know of, and lies have been told in all of NXIVM legal cases. Why stop now?

Not that Raniere is going to get another bite at the apple, or it’s going to get him out of prison before he dies of natural cause anyways.

Knowing the history of the length Raniere has gone to try to WIN, it is good for Frank’s readers to know.

Chew on this for a while, Suneel. We thought you should also be in the know.

About the author

Guest View

0 0 votes
Article Rating

Please leave a comment: Your opinion is important to us!

Notify of
guest

9 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Jane Smith
Jane Smith
2 years ago

Yes, very good points. Nxivm has a long history of doing this (as did Scientology do a similar thing v the IRS and the orange people back in the day and many others). These people are so into their cult they will do just about anything including infiltrating organizations.

my2cents
my2cents
2 years ago

Actually? Also? Susan Dones, please. We haven’t seen a portrait of her yet and she’s really one of my favorite people in this story.

my2cents
my2cents
2 years ago

Keith Raniere does not deserve such a nice charcoal portrait. How about one of Frank? Or maybe Gina Hutchinson? Or Kristen Snyder?

Frank Parlato
Admin
2 years ago
Reply to  my2cents

MK10 has sketched us all.

my2cents
my2cents
2 years ago
Reply to  Frank Parlato

Hmm. Okay. Didn’t realize. Too bad there’s not a gallery. Not suggesting you need to make one, I just really like the work.

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago
Reply to  my2cents

MK10 is especially good, for sure. She should do a coffee table type book— ha! That’d rile the anti-reparation cabal!

Nice Guy
Nice Guy
1 year ago
Reply to  Frank Parlato

Frank-

I love the new policy. It’s your website of course. I am quite cognitive of this fact. You’re like Jack Dorsey of Twitter. You can do whatever you like. It’s a company you own. 😉 I get the reason for the change.
Doesn’t mean I have to like it.

I can always stand outside, a bus station, on a soapbox “rant and rave” and insult everyone that comes along.

I’ve enjoyed this website for years. 😉

I greatly respect you and what you accomplished. You’re like a character from The Good the Bad and the Ugly. You never intended on being a hero. And you didn’t care when they (x-nexers) rewrote the story making themselves out to be heroes. I respect that.

I’m definitely buying your book when it comes out — mailing it to you, and I expect autograph and some kind words. 😉

I’ll make sure the postage is paid both ways.

Take care!

Frank Parlato
Admin
1 year ago
Reply to  Nice Guy

I just thought you were picking on my friend, Alanzo, too much. By the way, I would never dream of redacting insults to you or me.

Rich
Rich
2 years ago

How does Ben myers never get in trouble? What collateral does he have on government people? Or what government or political person was he supporting? He knows some dirt on someone who is protecting him…

About the Author

Frank Parlato is an investigative journalist.

His work has been cited in hundreds of news outlets, like The New York Times, The Daily Mail, VICE News, CBS News, Fox News, New York Post, New York Daily News, Oxygen, Rolling Stone, People Magazine, The Sun, The Times of London, CBS Inside Edition, among many others in all five continents.

His work to expose and take down NXIVM is featured in books like “Captive” by Catherine Oxenberg, “Scarred” by Sarah Edmonson, “The Program” by Toni Natalie, and “NXIVM. La Secta Que Sedujo al Poder en México” by Juan Alberto Vasquez.

Parlato has been prominently featured on HBO’s docuseries “The Vow” and was the lead investigator and coordinating producer for Investigation Discovery’s “The Lost Women of NXIVM.” Parlato was also credited in the Starz docuseries "Seduced" for saving 'slave' women from being branded and escaping the sex-slave cult known as DOS.

Additionally, Parlato’s coverage of the group OneTaste, starting in 2018, helped spark an FBI investigation, which led to indictments of two of its leaders in 2023.

Parlato appeared on the Nancy Grace Show, Beyond the Headlines with Gretchen Carlson, Dr. Oz, American Greed, Dateline NBC, and NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, where Parlato conducted the first-ever interview with Keith Raniere after his arrest. This was ironic, as many credit Parlato as one of the primary architects of his arrest and the cratering of the cult he founded.

Parlato is a consulting producer and appears in TNT's The Heiress and the Sex Cult, which premiered on May 22, 2022. Most recently, he consulted and appeared on Tubi's "Branded and Brainwashed: Inside NXIVM," which aired January, 2023.

IMDb — Frank Parlato

Contact Frank with tips or for help.
Phone / Text: (305) 783-7083