Ladies you can make yourself appealing to Keith Raniere; here’s how:
September 28, 2017
Keith Raniere likes women with certain hairstyles and ideal weight:
1. If you are a woman he is intimately involved with, he will likely tell you that he likes your hair long and to never cut any of the length.
2. If you look at the women closest to him, you will observe their hair is long – either because they are intimately involved with him or they want to be.
1. He tells you, in his scientific opinion, what your ideal weight should be – which, if you reach it, you will look very thin.
2. He tells you, if you are heavier than this ideal weight, that it has a negative effect on his energy level and it’s hard to be around you.
3. Because there are other women competing for his time and attention, there is a fear he will not see you, and, instead, see those that are thinner.
4. If you are around the women closest to him, you will observe they are obsessed with their weight.
5. You will also observe how often they are on liquid diets, fasting, doing coffee enemas, and doing other “diet tricks”. Some have even become bulimic.
Allison Mack is bulimic. She often vomits after meals.
She is also nearly bankrupt.
Inscrutable are the myriad methods Vanguard uses to teach his great ethical teachings.
His work has been cited in hundreds of news outlets, like The New York Times, The Daily Mail, VICE News, CBS News, Fox News, New York Post, New York Daily News, Oxygen, Rolling Stone, People Magazine, The Sun, The Times of London, CBS Inside Edition, among many others in all five continents.
His work helping take down NXIVM is featured in books like “Captive” by Catherine Oxenberg; “Scarred” by Sarah Edmonson; “The Program” by Toni Natalie, and “NXIVM. La secta que sedujo al poder en México” by Juan Alberto Vasquez.
Parlato has been featured prominently on HBO’s docuseries “The Vow” and acted as lead investigator and coordinating producer for Investigation Discovery’s “The Lost Women of NXIVM.” He was credited in the Starz docuseries 'Seduced' for saving 'slave' women from being branded and escaping the sex-slave cult known as DOS.
Parlato appeared on the Nancy Grace Show, Gretchen Carlson Show, Dr. Oz and NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, where Parlato scored the first ever interview with Keith Raniere after his arrest, which many credit Parlato with engineering. He will be featured in an upcoming episode of American Greed.