- At 2:38, Mr. Raniere describes sociopaths as seeing the world as a video game.
- At 2:50, he describes sociopaths as genetically superior.
- At 3:03, he describes sociopaths as not necessarily bad.
- At 14:50, he says sociopaths cannot be changed.
- At 15:05, he says sociopaths and others can walk hand in hand to a create a peaceful world.
- At 15:25, he says sociopaths are necessary, because we only understand what compassion is by its absence in sociopaths.
He appears by these candid admissions to identify himself as a sociopath, which he considers to be not a bad thing, but something that makes him superior, indeed someone we should be thankful for!
The above paraphrases from the cited original video qualify as fair-use for purposes of criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research.