In your bio online at www.keithraniere.com you make this statement:
“From early childhood, he demonstrated astounding gifts, which were nurtured by his parents and subsequent mentors. By the age of one, he could construct full sentences and questions; he was able to read by the age of two.”
- Your bio clearly implies you were a child prodigy, but lacks any independent corroboration. Can you provide any?
- Could you define what you mean by “construct full sentences” by age one. Do you mean “Me play” or “No sleep,”?
- Or a slightly longer sentences like: “Give me my bottle” or “Mommy can you change my diaper?”
- Do you mean you constructed adult level sentences?
- Child prodigy and game show winner, Michael Kearney is said to have said to his pediatrician, “I have a left ear infection” at the age of six months. Are there any credible witnesses who can attest to your doing something similar?
- Can you recall any specific sentences you spoke at age one?
- Do you actually remember sentence speaking at age two or was this something you were told by your parents?
- Do you have any eyewitness to this? Any recording?
- When you say you could read at age two – what level of reading are you speaking of?
- Kearney was said to have learned to read at 10 months. When he was four, reportedly he was given multiple-choice diagnostic tests for the John Hopkins precocious math program; and achieved a perfect score. Cuold you provide some specifics of your reading far in advance of the average child so we can validate you were a child prodigy?
- You say you had ‘astounding gifts’, would you tell us why they were “astounding” and who they astounded?