Stats for Frank Report:
Page Views to date 2018: 1,976,679
Total 3,183,715 views since Dec. 2015 when Frank Report started covering NXIVM.
April 2018: 978,863 page views.
May 2018 to date: 447,283.
By country 2018 [below]
Months and Years
June 2017 I broke the DOS branding and blackmail story, the site got a spike.
October 2018, the New York Times confirmed my DOS story; the site got another spike.
The arrest of Raniere in March 2018, gave the site another boost for it confirmed what I predicted: Raniere would go down.
April 2018. Allison Mack’s arrest gave the site another boost. I was first to identify her as co conspirator #1 and predicted her arrest nearly a month before it happened.
Good Reporting. Now we need to take this format to other groups that take the same lawsuit mentality to try to silence people from speaking out about a group. Some may not be as bad as this one, but many are silenced by threat of lawsuits andor actual lawsuits. It is not right that people are bullied. Thank goodnes for Frank, but not all groups have Franks. NDA Non disclosure Agreements are also another tool to hide crimes. Has to stop.
So I came across this and IMMEDIATELY thought of VanGrifter…Ummm…I mean Vanguard.
THE GRIFTER’S CODE
1. Take. Always.
2. A mark is just a source of money.
3. When a mark shows himself, take him for all you can.
4. When a mark has nothing left to take, move on to the next mark.
5. Risk is part of the game; unnecessary risk is not.
6. If taking from a mark will expose you to unnecessary risk, move on. Your ability to grift again tomorrow comes first.
7. Never let a mark get wise to you, even after the fact.
8. Never undermine another grifter’s con. Payback is a bitch.
9. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
10. If the sea runs out of fish, set sail for new seas.
11. Short cons generally pay off small. Use them for quick takes only
12. Long cons generally pay off big. This is where the action is.
13. There is no misery, strife or tragedy a grifter cannot or should not be willing to exploit.
14. Other people’s problems are other people’s problems.
15. Other people’s problems that you create are other people’s problems.
16. A grifter should never settle for a piece of the pie when he can get the whole pie.
17. There may be interests that align, but there are no permanent partnerships. Partners always turn on you.
18. A well-played con is a well-played con. Show respect when you see one
19. Once caught, the cops won’t let you go. Don’t get caught
20. If you get sent up for a stretch, find a new town once you’re free. A known grifter can’t run cons in a town that knows him.
21. There’s a sucker in every room. If, after 30 minutes, you’re still trying to figure out who it is, chances are it’s you.
22. Always have an alibi.
23. Always have a scapegoat.
24. Always be ready to take.
25. Take. Always.
Could also be titled… PRINCIPLES OF EXECUTIVE SUCCESS PROGRAM
Best Way to Defend Yourself Against Grifters.
“You Can’t Cheat an Honest Man.”
Be True to Yourself Most of All and You Make the Grifter’s Job Harder.
Great job on attracting more views to your excellent site, Frank!