The Daily Mail has just published a shocking story – well known to readers of the Frank Report – of the sordid behind-the-scenes arrangements that led to the Dalai Lama coming to Albany, NY to “endorse” Keith Raniere.
BTW, I understand there may be a follow up story coming soon….
Here is how the story in the Daily Mail begins…..
EXCLUSIVE: Dalai Lama was paid $1 MILLION to endorse women-branding ‘sex cult’ after secret deal between Buddhist’s celibate U.S. emissary and his Seagram billionaire ‘lover’
- Buddhist leader the Dalai Lama was linked to NXIVM, the controversial self-help organization described by former members as a ‘sex cult’
- He spoke at an event in Albany, New York, in 2009 and put a Tibetan scarf round the neck of its founder Keith Raniere in what was said to be a ‘victory’ for NXIVM
- DailyMail.com can disclose the Dalai Lama was given $1 million to spend on causes he backs in return for attending the function
- The deal to get him to go was made by Sara Bronfman, a billionaire heiress to the Seagram fortune, and Lama Tenzin Dhonden, head of the Dalal Lama’s U.S trust
- But Bronfman and Lama Tenzin face claims they were lovers, even though the Buddhist cleric took a vow of chastity
- NVIVM hailed the Dalai Lama’s visit but it is now being hit by claims founder Raniere runs it as a sex cult with a ‘harem’ of women
- The women are branded, call him ‘Vanguard’ and believe that sleeping with Raniere, 57, will heal them, according to claims made about NXIVM
- Raniere denies it is a sex cult but neither NXIVM or the Dalai Lama’s office addressed the latest allegations