Keith Raniere likes women with certain hairstyles and ideal weight:
1. If you are a woman he is intimately involved with, he will likely tell you that he likes your hair long and to never cut any of the length.
2. If you look at the women closest to him, you will observe their hair is long – either because they are intimately involved with him or they want to be.
1. He tells you, in his scientific opinion, what your ideal weight should be – which, if you reach it, you will look very thin.
2. He tells you, if you are heavier than this ideal weight, that it has a negative effect on his energy level and it’s hard to be around you.
3. Because there are other women competing for his time and attention, there is a fear he will not see you, and, instead, see those that are thinner.
4. If you are around the women closest to him, you will observe they are obsessed with their weight.
5. You will also observe how often they are on liquid diets, fasting, doing coffee enemas, and doing other “diet tricks”. Some have even become bulimic.
Allison Mack is bulimic. She often vomits after meals.
She is also nearly bankrupt.
Inscrutable are the myriad methods Vanguard uses to teach his great ethical teachings.