- Clearly there some people who dislike NXIVM.
- Many of these people remain anonymous.
- They remain anonymous because Keith Raniere the leader of NXIVM is not opposed to destroying the lives of those he seems to hate. He seems to hate those who criticize him.
- He appears to love, he often speaks of compassion, but the results of his purported love and claimed compassion is sorrow for so many people.
- Here are the tweets of one critic, who remains anonymous. If Raniere found out who he/she is, he might hate. That’s what he does. He seems to hate. And punishes.
- He wins through joy; those who have come in contact with him most closely – his closest lovers, the mother of his son, his own son, have been deprived of normal peaceful lives. They lose through the suffering while he wins through joy.
- He has said, “He who has the most joy wins.”
- Someday the accumulated sorrow he has caused so many may cause him to lose his joy; maybe a lot more….
- Here are the tweets:
%d bloggers like this: